I’m not sure quite what happened. However, it is October and it was early July the last time I ventured on this here blog.
Of course much has happened since then:
- The girls deserted us for 5 weeks this summer to go back to BC
- Jeff and I discovered that yes, we still like being with each other sans children.
- My parents discovered I have a tattoo
- KJ started middle school, Bear is in 4th grade
- I learned that I might be too old to do a coast to coast trip in 48 hours without feeling the after effects
- Jeff has become youth leader extraordinaire at our church and is leading youth group, Sunday school and a mission trip this summer.
- I finally have international leaders here in Camden, so I am actually doing the job I moved here for
And so much more. But let’s take it one step at a time.